Charged with a Crime? Reach Out to Us

Domestic Violence Case

Bill DiRenzo Nov. 2, 2021

When a 911 call is made regarding Domestic Violence incident, it is a serious situation. Most likely, someone is going to jail. After you are arrested, what do you do? Most likely the victim is your husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, or loved one. You want to talk to them but you can’t. Most often, on top of a bond, the Judge will order you to have no contact with the victim. In many cases, the victim does not want to prosecute. At William Moore Criminal Defense, we have been faced with this situation many times. If the victim wants to have contact, we can get you in front of the Judge and ask to have the no contact order removed. Under no circumstance should you contact the victim when a no contact order is in place as you risk being arrested and put back in jail. Also, if they desire not to prosecute, we can direct them to the proper person to call and discuss the situation. Call us, we can help.